Your privacy is important to KN3W IDEAS. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that KN3W IDEAS collects, and the ways in which KN3W IDEAS uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
- KN3W IDEAS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website in the form of anonymous tracking information via an analytics service
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website. These details are stored within a secure internal site database.
- information about transactions carried out over this website. These details are stored within a secure internal site database.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to KN3W IDEAS.
Using personal information
KN3W IDEAS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where KN3W IDEAS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, KN3W IDEAS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
KN3W IDEAS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
KN3W IDEAS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
KN3W IDEAS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact KN3W IDEAS
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to PO Box 553, Frenchs Forest, 1640, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
A great introduction to this unique new problem-led front-end of innovation technique. The book is also a complete DIY guide to running your own KN3W IDEAS workshop because it contains a complete set of the patent-pending KN3W IDEAS templates and tools, and a step-by-step classroom in a book tutorial – everything you need to start picking the right things to do – now!