KN3W IDEAS hates the legal "mumbo jumbo'' as much as the rest of us, but it is necessary to make sure we both understand the terms and conditions of this transaction now, so we don't get confused down the track.
1. What you see is what you get - KN3W IDEAS has made every possible attempt to ensure the items described and illustrated in this website are exactly what you receive. If for any reason you are unhappy with any of the items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct any omissions.
2. Payment. All items on the website are priced in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of all taxes. Payment can be made through the PayPal Sandbox Gateway using your PayPal account, MasterCard or Visa. If you do not want to use PayPal or for some reason PayPal is rejecting your payment (which it will do sometimes), please don't give up! You can pay by cheque, electronic transfer or bank draft, but this will need to be done off-line. Simply send an email to email@example.com with your order and we will generate an invoice and provide payment instructions.
3. Payment security: Once you click on ‘Pay with PayPal' you leave the KN3W IDEAS website, and enter a secure PayPal Payment Gateway and KN3W IDEAS does not have access to or control over any of your personal details. For more information about PayPal and their security go to www.paypal.com.au
4. Credit Card Authorisation
Please ensure that:
a. if you are purchasing on your own behalf you are the owner of the credit card used to make your purchase, or have permission from the owner of the card to use it, or
b. if you are purchasing as an employee of a company, association, partnership or other such entity you are authorised by your Employer to make the purchase set out in your order on behalf of your Employer.
5. No goods, no payment. If we haven't got stock of what you have ordered we will not accept payment, and contact you to advise when the item will be available. KN3W IDEAS reserves the right to modify any item or withdraw any item from sale.
6. Cancellations and returns.
a. Books and Kits: You can cancel your order anytime up to notification the item has been shipped. If you choose to cancel the order after shipment, you will be charged with the shipping cost of returning the item, and the balance will be refunded less the PayPal and credit card fees.
b. Seminars and Training: Seminars and training can be cancelled within 10 working days with a full refund less PayPal and credit card fees. If you cancel within the 10 working day period and cannot send a replacement or reschedule for another date, KN3W IDEAS will refund 50% of the seminar or course fee.
7. Damages. All items are packed in bubble wrap and cardboard to ensure they are not damaged in transit. Should your book or kit arrive damaged please let us know immediately so that we can rectify the situation.
8. Shipping. The shipping charges shown in the shopping cart include the shipping cost and a $15.00 allowance for packing and handling. You have a choice on how the items are shipped to you, depending on your location. All items are shipped via Australia Post, in addition within Sydney metro you can also select same-day courier service. If you feel you can find a more cost effective shipping option please let us know, and we will use this method of shipment plus the additional $15.00 for packing and handling, however this will need to be managed off-line through customer service.
9. Data & Privacy: The information collected from you at the time you place an order will be stored in our database and used purely to carry out your instructions and action your payment. There are no circumstances under which this information might be passed to a third party.
10. Contact: We will only contact you in connection with your instructions and to keep you well informed should we have any difficulties providing you with the specific goods ordered, to be delivered by your date specified.
11. Legal Jurisdiction: KN3W IDEAS Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of Australia. Any action arising out of these terms and conditions shall be instituted and litigated in NSW, Australia. Each of the parties consents to jurisdiction in such Court and agrees that service of process as provided by the province and rules of civil procedures of NSW, Australia shall be sufficient.